L12F0101 UberMate 3.0 CAN Motor Protection Module 4 X 110VAC
A compact, highly integrated control and protection device for 3-phase
induction motors. It controls one Forward Motor Contactor – or Forward/
Revers Contactor Pair – for direct-on-line (DOL) motor starting. Onboard
inputs monitor motor current, temperature and contactor status. A host
PLC can rely on built-in motor protection – or disable this protection to use
the device as a remote I/O.
• Full control and monitoring provided by CANopen field bus.
• Controls one [ON/OFF] or two [FORWARD/REVERSE] motor contactors.
• All relay outputs are protected by internal hardware watchdog timer.
• Additional auxiliary “C-Form” relay output.
• Four (4) opto-isolated 110VAC digital inputs.
• True RMS current measurement with range from less than 100mA up to 1600 A. Measurement settling time 100 milliseconds.
• Three (3) self-powered, 2-wire PT100 inputs for temperature monitoring and protection.
• Internal temperature sensor on the board which monitors the temperature of the product.